Super Aramith Pro-Cup Value Pack includes a Super Aramith Pro-Cup set with a six dot cue ball, the Jimmy Rempe training cue ball with the instruction manual and the Aramith ball cleaner with Aramith MicroFiber cloth.
What you get with the Super Aramith Pro sets:
- Matched professional set: Precise calibration of each ball for maximum consistency within the set
- Worldwide endorsement: Professional grade Aramith phenolic resin, widely used in tournaments worldwide
- Outstanding endurance: Through hardened vitrified surface with an ultra-high density for exceptional scratch and impact resistance
- Lowest yearly table cost: Extra durable smooth surface that minimizes table cloth wear for an exceptional cloth and ball longevity
- Made of Super Aramith Pro: The highest-end phenolic resin available designed in Saluc laboratories
- Professional quality specifications for all criteria: density, balance, diameter, roundness, color, glossiness, hardness, weight
- Ball diameter: 2 1/4" (57.2 mm)
- Included the Aramith dotted Cue ball (6 red dots): For ultimate precise shots and ball repositioning
- Box size : 14.5" x 9.75" x 2.5" (36.7 x 24.8 x 6.35 cm)
- Box Gross weight: 8 lb 3 oz (3.7 kg)
- Made in Belgium
Made by Saluc in Belgium, Aramith excellence is the result of a high-tech process that combines the unmatched characteristics of Aramith resin with fine Belgian craftsmanship.
Their consistently reliable performance guarantees players the pleasure of razor-sharp precision. Their exceptionally long product life offers the table owner the lowest ball cost on an annual basis. That is how Aramith for almost half a century gained its legendary reputation as signature for true and unrivaled quality.