Why buy from an Authorized Distributor?
Billiard City LLC is proud to be a factory Authorized Distributor/Dealer/Reseller for the following brands: Longoni, Norditalia, Aramith, Iwan Simonis, Tiger, Silver Cup, Cue Silk, Cue Cube, Chem-pak, Cue Doctor, OKKO, Quality Gloves, Ulti-Mate, Tweeten and others.
Buying from an authorized dealer means you are getting the best products and equipment from a reliable and knowledgeable source.
Purchasing from an authorized distributor ensures that you are getting the best quality because manufacturers almost always send certified distributors their best products.
As a company we make sure all of our staff are trained and informed on all of the brands we carry. If you have any questions or do not know what brand to buy, our staff is always happy to help assist you. If we do not have the products you are looking for in store at that moment, we can order it for you.
When you buy from Billiard City LLC, you can rest assured that your purchase will be protected by the manufacturer's warranty and you are eligible for special rebates, offers and promotions.
Why is this important? All qualifying rebates are only valid for purchases from authorized distributors, and to qualify you must provide documents that cannot be offered by an unauthorized reseller.
When you buy from Billiard City LLC, you are assured of receiving only factory-fresh merchandise.
Billiard City's high level of service continues after you have made your purchase, and we can assist you with the shipment, exchange or return of your order.
We always have up to date information from the manufacturer relative to product changes or technical issues. This can save you time and trouble.
Before you purchase from an unauthorized third-party reseller claiming "lower prices", you should also consider the following:
- An unauthorized dealer does not have official rights to sell a brand’s merchandise
- Some unauthorized resellers sell products with the serial numbers altered, or entirely removed so that the manufacturers cannot track how they obtained these units. This voids the warranty.
- Some unauthorized dealers sell "grey goods" or "parallel import" versions of the products. These are similar versions that were not intended for distribution in the USA.
- Some of these products can have different accessories, or instruction manuals that are not written in English.
- Some resellers will sell refurbished products without informing you of this. Their merchandise can be acquired from questionable sources including damaged, defective, used, or stolen goods.
Please be aware of these potential pitfalls and buy from an authorized distributor.
Billiard City LLC will be here after you have made your purchase, while many others will be a memory. When you buy from us, you do so with peace of mind.