Aramith Tournament Pro-Cup Value Pack includes a Tournament Pro-Cup set with a six dot cue ball, the Jimmy Rempe training cue ball with the instruction manual and the Aramith ball cleaner with Aramith MicroFiber cloth.
What you get with the Aramith Tournament sets:
- The Aramith Tournament set features the Duramith™ technology with its hi-tech engineered molecular structure enhancing drastically the longevity of the balls while minimizing significantly table cloth wear
- With a life-time that exceeds up to 8 times that of the average polyester and phenol-like resins, reaching easily up to 40 years in residential use, Aramith ball sets are the logical choice for both the trade and the player
- With its new Duramith™ formulation, the 4th generation Aramith 4 life products cross new boundaries, guaranteeing the lowest cost of ownership
Duramith™ : a new benchmark in quality and longevity
With Duramith Technology, the Aramith resins entered their 4th generation. With a totally overhauled resin formulation with new hi-tech reticulation, cross-linking and curing technologies, the Aramith products now set a new benchmark in quality, durability & longevity, increasing their service life up to 50% during which:
- their through-hardened vitrified surface and core holds their glossy look
- their specifications, rebound and playing consistency throughout the set is maintained all along - the cloth wear and white marks that so easily ruin the look of the table are minimized
- their friction resistance minimizes burn spots as well.
- Ball diameter: 2 1/4" (57.2 mm)
- Included the Aramith dotted Cue ball (6 red dots): For ultimate precise shots and ball repositioning
- Box size : 14.5" x 9.75" x 2.5" (36.7 x 24.8 x 6.35 cm)
- Box Gross weight: 8 lb 3 oz (3.7 kg)
- Made in Belgium
For several decades Belgian Aramith Billiard balls have enjoyed a legendary reputation for outstanding endurance and uncompromised quality. Used by over 85% of players worldwide, they are recognized as the reference of the industry.
Made by Saluc in Belgium, Aramith excellence is the result of a high-tech process that combines the unmatched characteristics of Aramith resin with fine Belgian craftsmanship.
Their consistently reliable performance guarantees players the pleasure of razor-sharp precision. Their exceptionally long product life offers the table owner the lowest ball cost on an annual basis. That is how Aramith for almost half a century gained its legendary reputation as signature for true and unrivaled quality.