What you get with the Aramith Tournament sets:
- The Aramith Tournament set features the Duramith™ technology with its hi-tech engineered molecular structure enhancing drastically the longevity of the balls while minimizing significantly table cloth wear
- With a life-time that exceeds up to 8 times that of the average polyester and phenol-like resins, reaching easily up to 40 years in residential use, Aramith ball sets are the logical choice for both the trade and the player
- With its new Duramith™ formulation, the 4th generation Aramith 4 life products cross new boundaries, guaranteeing the lowest cost of ownership
Duramith™ : a new benchmark in quality and longevity
With Duramith Technology, the Aramith resins entered their 4th generation. With a totally overhauled resin formulation with new hi-tech reticulation, cross-linking and curing technologies, the Aramith products now set a new benchmark in quality, durability & longevity, increasing their service life up to 50% during which:
- their through-hardened vitrified surface and core holds their glossy look
- their specifications, rebound and playing consistency throughout the set is maintained all along - the cloth wear and white marks that so easily ruin the look of the table are minimized
- their friction resistance minimizes burn spots as well.
- Ball diameter: 2 1/4" (57.2 mm)
- Included the Aramith dotted Cue ball (6 red dots): For ultimate precise shots and ball repositioning
- No. 4 and 12 balls are pink
- No. 7 and 15 balls are brown
- Box size : 9 5/8" x 9 5/8" x 2 1/2" (24.5 x 24.5 x 6.4 cm)
- Box gross weight: 6 lb 10 oz (3 kg)
- Made in Belgium
For several decades Belgian Aramith Billiard balls have enjoyed a legendary reputation for outstanding endurance and uncompromised quality. Used by over 85% of players worldwide, they are recognized as the reference of the industry.
Made by Saluc in Belgium, Aramith excellence is the result of a high-tech process that combines the unmatched characteristics of Aramith resin with fine Belgian craftsmanship.
Their consistently reliable performance guarantees players the pleasure of razor-sharp precision. Their exceptionally long product life offers the table owner the lowest ball cost on an annual basis. That is how Aramith for almost half a century gained its legendary reputation as signature for true and unrivaled quality.