What you get with the Aramith Premier set:
- The best compromise: With its classic numbers in the stripe look and tight cosmetic criteria, it is the perfect compromise between quality and price
- Made of Aramith Premier: Aramith phenolic resin with far better resistance longevity than polyester and other phenolic sets
- Low yearly table cost: Smooth surface reduces drastically the table cloth wear resulting in far less cloth and ball replacement
- High-quality standards for 8 criteria: density, balance, diameter, roundness, color, glossiness, hardness, weight
- Aramith Premier ball diameter: 2 1/4" (57.2 mm)
- Ball case color: Black
- Ball case material: Nylon
- Ball case size: 13 ½” x 11” x 2 5/8” (34.3 x 28 x 6.7 cm)
- Aramith Ball Cleaner volume: 8.4 fl.oz. (250 ml)
- Aramith Micro Fiber cloth size: 7 1/8" x 7" (18.2 x 17.8 cm)
- Product gross weight: 9 lb (4 kg)
- Made in Belgium
Made by Saluc in Belgium, Aramith excellence is the result of a high-tech process that combines the unmatched characteristics of Aramith resin with fine Belgian craftsmanship.
Their consistently reliable performance guarantees players the pleasure of razor-sharp precision. Their exceptionally long product life offers the table owner the lowest ball cost on an annual basis. That is how Aramith for almost half a century gained its legendary reputation as signature for true and unrivaled quality.