- Aramith Microfiber Cloth is an exclusive product designed for professional billiard ball maintenance to use in combination with the Aramith Ball Cleaner and the Aramith Ball Restorer
- Aramith Microfiber Cloth is much more than a regular cloth:
- High cloth resistance: strong fibre with "w" anchorage within the textile structure; this velvet structure means no fibers will be lost on the ball surface
- Absorption: absorbs 4x its weight in water, 8x its weight in grease
- Fiber thickness: 0.6 g/10.000 m insures excellent cleaning performance; even inside small surface defects or scratches
- Fiber shape: the curly shaped fibers easily remove dust from the ball's surface and capture dust into the microfibre through electrostatic effect due to friction on the ball's surface
- Fiber height: 3 to 4 mm
- High fiber density: 40,000 fibers/cm2, insure excellent cleaning and polishing
- High dimensional stability: no shrinkage after hot wash (60°C/140°F)
- Flexible protective underlayer coating: will keep your hand dry during ball cleaning
- High fiber crush resistance: recovers its initial volume and absorption after use
- Wash at 60'C / 140'F when suitable
- No ironing: ready to use after washing
- Micro-Fiber Cloth size: 7 1/8" x 7" (18.2 x 17.8 cm)
- Blister package size: 9" x 5" x 2" (23 x 12.7 x 5 cm)
- Product net weight: 0.4 oz (12 gr)
- Product gross weight: 1.8 oz (51 gr)
- Made in Belgium
For several decades Belgian Aramith Billiard balls have enjoyed a legendary reputation for outstanding endurance and uncompromised quality. Used by over 85% of players worldwide, they are recognized as the reference of the industry.
Made by Saluc in Belgium, Aramith excellence is the result of a high-tech process that combines the unmatched characteristics of Aramith resin with fine Belgian craftsmanship.
Their consistently reliable performance guarantees players the pleasure of razor-sharp precision. Their exceptionally long product life offers the table owner the lowest ball cost on an annual basis. That is how Aramith for almost half a century gained its legendary reputation as signature for true and unrivaled quality.