- The Shaft Slicker is made of soft high-quality genuine leather on one side and a gentle cleaning pad on the other side.
- The non-abrasive, cleaning side removes the dirt and oils that accumulate on the cue from repeated use.
- After cleaning the specially treated soft natural leather burnishes the shaft for a perfect smooth stroke.
- Shaft Slicker is designed for wood cues only. DO NOT use on the butt section of a cue, damage to finish could result.
How to Use Shaft Slicker:
- Hold Shaft Slicker in the palm of a hand with a nylon pad side up.
- With the pad in this position place shaft against nylon and make a fist tight enough to hold the shaft.
- Grip cue with free hand and slide Shaft Slicker back and forth, turning occasionally so entire stroke portion of the shaft comes in contact with nylon.
- Check smoothness of shaft occasionally by stroking it through bridge fingers as if you were playing.
- When the shaft is smooth, turn the pad over and repeat the process with the leather side.
- You will then have an ultra-smooth shaft, which will improve your stroke.
- Product size: 4 3/8" x 2 3/4"
- Net weight: 0.4 oz
- Made in the USA