- The Aramith Tournament BLACK cue ball features the famous 6 dots created by Aramith in the 80's and used in all major tournaments in various cue sports worldwide
- Produced with the Super Aramith PRO resin using the Duramith technology, this cue ball reaches the highest standards possible
- The six black dots will also allow you to visualize the intentional and unintentional spin you apply
- The ball is manufactured and tested to the strictest calibration, sphericity, weight and diameter specifications in the world, while its through-hardened vitrified surface guarantees exceptional longevity
- Ball diameter: 2 1/4" (57.2 mm)
- Ball weight: 6 oz (170 gr)
- Blister packaging
- Made in Belgium
Made by Saluc in Belgium, Aramith excellence is the result of a high-tech process that combines the unmatched characteristics of Aramith resin with fine Belgian craftsmanship.
Their consistently reliable performance guarantees players the pleasure of razor-sharp precision. Their exceptionally long product life offers the table owner the lowest ball cost on an annual basis. That is how Aramith for almost half a century gained its legendary reputation as a signature for true and unrivaled quality.