- A unique and incredibly efficient method for learning how to pocket the balls
- Endorsed by world champion Mike Massey
- Developed by world-class pool player & instructor Joe Tucker
- 2 Aramith 2"1/4 training balls with unique embedded patterns
- 1 detailed manual that includes 64 pages of instructions, 25 detailed drawings, and a glossary
- 2 flat aiming discs that will allow you to practice without a pool table anywhere at anytime
- 2 pocket cheat sheets that will help you to take in the method
- Beginners: Understand much faster how to aim millions of shots that would normally take you hundreds of hours and years of play to get a feel for
- Intermediate players: Become much more accurate, consistent and confident, helping you overcome your usual plateaus
- Advanced players: Understand why you have been facing problems with certain shots over the years
- Ball diameter: 2 1/4" (57.2 mm)
- Product size (in a blister package): 9 1/8" x 7 1/2 x 2 1/4" (23.2 x 19 x 5.7 cm)
- Gross weight: 1 lb (450 gr)
- Made in Belgium
Made by Saluc in Belgium, Aramith excellence is the result of a high-tech process that combines the unmatched characteristics of Aramith resin with fine Belgian craftsmanship.
Their consistently reliable performance guarantees players the pleasure of razor-sharp precision. Their exceptionally long product life offers the table owner the lowest ball cost on an annual basis. That is how Aramith for almost half a century gained its legendary reputation as signature for true and unrivaled quality.